Signs by Panzica was started in the 1950’s by Saverio J. Panzica. At that time all signs were done by hand. His work included show card posters, exterior signs, wall murals, truck and door lettering, banners and signs throughout Western New York. In 1981 his son Tom joined the business and started Panzica Signs.
Today these same types of signs are produced with the latest technology for our customers in the Western New York area. Panzica Signs specializes in small quantities as well as large quantities of signs.